Delivering Constructive Criticism
Certificate of Participation
We cannot build our own future without helping others build theirs.
Through this course you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist you with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism, it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees.Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
What will you learn?
As a result of participating in this online delivering constructive criticism course, participants will be able to:
- Understand when feedback should take place;
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism;
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place;
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session;
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session;
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them;
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session.
What's included in this online course?
A step-by-step guide
Lerniq's expertise will help you become a confident leader, able to use feedback as a learning opportunity.
Study at your own pace
You can enroll in this course whenever you want, and study at your own time and pace.
Unique learning experience
You will not learn just by watching many hours of videos. We are offering interactive courses with different media and quizzes, to improve your knowledge.