The eLearning Course
This course will provide you with informative tools and practical strategies that can be used to help empower the team to work towards achieving the benefits of accountability. Accountable employees will fuel performance and productivity and generate an enhanced workplace.
What Do Participants Learn in This
E-LearningAccountability In The Workplace Course?
As a result of attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Define accountability and personal accountability;
- Differentiate between ownership and accountability;
- Use feedback as a tool to enhance performance;
- Understand the barriers of workplace accountability;
- Focus on building accountability leadership;
- Effectively set SMART goals;
- Identify the components of the cycle of accountability;
- Work towards achieving the benefits of accountability.
The best instructors have designed the most motivating learning paths for you.