2. Designing Employee Recognition Programs
3. Company Goals and Desirable Behaviours
4. Creating a Culture of Recognition
5. Non-monetary Recognition
6. The Power of the Small Gestures
7. DOs and DON'Ts of Employee Recognition
8. Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
This program will help participants help you in the following ways...
- Train leadership to recognize their employees;
- Know when and where recognition is needed;
- Construct a culture of recognition;
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program.
Who is the workshop for?
HR professionals looking to enhance their employee engagement strategies;
Team leaders aiming to boost team morale and productivity;
Managers seeking to improve employee loyalty and retention;
Business owners wanting to cultivate a positive work culture;
Any professional interested in understanding the value of employee recognition.
What issues is it trying to tackle?
Employee contributions can sometimes go unnoticed, leading to decreased morale and productivity.
This session addresses the need for effective recognition strategies that not only acknowledge employees' efforts but also inspire them to perform better.
We'll explore how to assess the type of recognition program your company needs, when and where recognition is needed, and how to foster a culture of recognition.
Why is attending this session beneficial?
Understand the impact of recognition on employee performance and loyalty:
Gain insights into various types of Employee Recognition Programs;
Learn how to build and sustain a culture of recognition;
Discover ways to train leadership to recognize their employees effectively;
Realize the minimal cost and maximum benefits of employee recognition.
What skills will participants gain?
- Ability to assess and implement suitable Employee Recognition Programs;
- Knowledge to foster a culture of recognition in the workplace;
- Skills to train leadership in recognizing employees;
- Understanding of when and where recognition is needed;
- Strategies to maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program.
Other Formats Available
Live Online With Instructor
In-Company On Demand
Book your seat now!