Understand your business better and improve your decision-making.
Certificate of Participation
Challenges Addressed in This e-Learning
Business Acumen Session
Business Acumen is all about seeing the big picture and recognizing that all decisions no matter how small can have an effect on the bottom line. You will increase your financial literacy and improve your business sense.
Business Acumen will give you an advantage everyone wishes they had. you will recognize learning events, manage risk better, and increase your critical thinking.
Business Acumen has the ability to influence the whole organization, and provide that additional edge that will lead to success.
What do Participants Learn in This
Business Acumen e-Learning Session?
As a result of participating in this online social leadership course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a risk management strategy;
- Know how to practice financial literacy;
- Develop critical thinking;
- Practice management acumen;
- Find key financial levers.
Business Acumen Course Content
- Seeing the Big Picture (short and long term interactions, recognizing growth opportunities, mindfulness of decisions, everything is related);
- KPIs (decisiveness, flexibility, initiative, being intuitive);
- Risk Management Strategies (continuous assessment, internal and external factors, making adjustments and corrections, knowing when to pull the trigger or plug);
- Recognizing Learning Events (develop a sense of continuous learning, evaluate past decisions, problems are learning opportunities, recognize yourblind spot);
- Important Answers (what makes my company money, what were sales last year, what is the profit margin, what were the costs);
- Financial Literacy (assets, financial ratios, liabilities, equity, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement);
- Business Acumen in Management (talent management, change management, organizational management);
- Critical Thinking in Business (ask the right questions, organize data, evaluate the information, make the decision);
- Key Financial Levers (investing in people, effective communication, process improvement, goal alignment).
Details create the big picture.
stanford i. Weill