Senior admin support staff
Skills and Competencies
Effective goal setting, prioritising, planning, decision making, relationship building;
Communicating confidently by gaining awareness of behavioural styles;
Making strategic decisions in collaboration with your superior or independently
Certificate of Participation
Situations and Case Studies
Learn at Your Own Pace
Language of delivery
In most office settings, the role of administrative assistants is crucial. Whether they are working silently in the background or on the front line, these staff members ensure the smooth running of their companies. As a new administrative assistants you will benefit from this course by acquiring the tools that can make you indispensable in the office.
What Do Participants Learn in This OnlineAdministrative Support Course?
As a result of participating in this online administrative support course, participants will be able to:
- Manage e-files and paper documents;
- Use voice mail effectively;
- Get yourself and your space organised;
- Manage your time, keep others on track and maintain schedules'
- Manage projects and prioritise;
- Plan meetings and organise travel;
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- Manage conflict and stres;
- Learn how to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Getting Organized (email, e-files, paper trail, voice mail, using a to-do list, project management essentials);
- Managing Time (your time, keeping others on track, maintaining schedules);
- Getting Things Done On Time (prioritizing, goal setting);
- Special Tasks (planning small and large meetings, organizing travel);
- Verbal Communication Skills (listening vs hearing, asking questions, communicating with power);
- Non-Verbal Communication (body language, signals, how you say things matters);
- Empowering yourself (being assertive, resolving conflict, building consensus, making decisions);
- The Team of Two (working with your manager, influencing skills, what to do in sticky situations);
- Taking care of Yourself (ergonomics, stress management, dealing with a heavy workload).